COOK DINNER IN 5 MINUTES
How much time do you usually spend in the kitchen? Preparing delicious meals with high-quality ingredients is one way of improving your health and quality of life. The important thing is that the enjoyment you get from food should be worth the time it takes to cook it.
We love quick ways to cook as there is no need to spend a lot of time on food preparing. That’s why we share the laziest ways to cook different kinds of meal. Probably, you haven’t thought that you can speed the time of cooking simply using our cutting and carving techniques.
Let’s try our life-changing kitchen ideas:
– Amaze your family with a simple but surprising dish
– onion lotus. This way to roast onion in an awesome and delicious. Cut the onion with an apple cutter, soak it in an egg wash, strew it with breadcrumbs profusely, put in the boiling oil. Your onion lotus is ready!
– We have a cool idea for a party
– use bell pepper for the sauce. It’s a perfect idea to serve the table and you will wash less amount of dishes
– If you need to quickly peel a tomato, microwave it for 30 seconds
– Check out how to cut pineapple in a beautiful and easy way
– Find a clever and the fastest way to cut onion
– Try a genius way to cut a pomegranate. Cut the top in a circle shape. Take it out and then you’ll see the lines where you need to cut in order to take off the seeds properly
– Check out a lot of carving ideas. Carving could be a very creative and even therapeutic process. Watch our easy tutorials
– Have you ever seen square oranges? Check out how to make them by your own hands!